This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

THE KIND OF POP HAS DIED

I am in shock!! I would of never thought this would of bothered me, but it has touched me deeply.
Michael seems to have been about wanting some peace in his life and it is a shame it took his death for him to find it. Let's all try and remember the family and that judgment comes after death. He was never found guilty for any of the accusations that were made against him. His family, the world, and the music industry has just lost one of the most talented people of all time. His death has impacted me in a way that it has made me realize.
My thoughts,and prayers go out to the family. The world is grieving with them right now. He may be gone and the pain is deep but find solice in the fact, that he is finally at peace, and Jesus has wecomed him home.
Whatever people may think or say about Michael and all the controversies around his life, he was still a GREAT GREAT INFLUENCE AND LEADER AND DEFINER of music. TRAGIC, SAD, and WORLD WIDE IMPACTING. May God rest his soul and bless his family.
Michael will definitely be missed but NEVER Forgotten

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario